Applications for next year’s program are not open yet.
You’re eligible to apply for our graduate program if you:
- are an Australian citizen
- have completed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the last 5 years
- are willing to relocate to Canberra for a year
- are able to get and maintain a baseline security clearance or hold a current security clearance at the appropriate level.
Overview of the application process
The process is made up of 5 stages. At each stage, applicants will be shortlisted so make sure you complete each one to the best of your ability.
We will let you know if you were successful or not after each stage.
- Online application
- Eligibility check
- Ability assessments
- Phone interview
- Behavioural and capability assessment
You can complete the first 4 stages of the process while overseas.
If you progress to the final stage, you will need to travel to Australia to take part in the assessment centre activities.
We will let you know if you have been shortlisted. From there, you may be offered a place in the program.
If your application is unsuccessful, we will let you know by email and give you the opportunity to get feedback. You can reapply for the graduate program in the following year. You are also still welcome to apply for other jobs with us. We advertise all vacancies on our website.