Find out what immunisations are recommended for:
- pregnant women or women who are planning a pregnancy
- children aged 19 years or under
- seniors aged 65 years or over.
Extra immunisations are recommended for:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- people who work in certain jobs and industries
- people who are travelling to certain countries
- people who have certain medical conditions that make them more vulnerable to disease — see the National Immunisation Program Schedule for details.
11 December 2017