The flu is a serious illness, especially when you are pregnant.
This brochure provides information in Greek about flu vaccination for pregnant women on the following topics:
- Why pregnant women should get a flu shot.
- Flu vaccination safety and protection for babies.
- How to avoid getting flu.
- Managing influenza with a baby at home.
- Flu vaccination frequently asked questions.
Further information and contacts are provided.
These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.