Vaccinate against flu – Protect your baby too. What expectant mothers need to know.
This fact sheet provides key messages about the benefits and safety of flu vaccination during pregnancy including the following topics:
- Influenza is a serious disease, particularly for mums and babies.
- Influenza vaccination protects your baby.
- Protection for pregnant women can be improved.
- Influenza vaccines are safe in pregnancy.
- Influenza vaccination is recommended as part of standard antenatal care.
Further reading and references are included.
Order this resource
You can order this resource by contacting National Mailing and Marketing:
These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.