Vaccinate against flu — Protect your baby too fact sheet
Order this resource
You can order this resource by contacting National Mailing and Marketing:
Quote the order ID number above, the quantity of the resource you wish to order and provide your delivery address.
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.
Vaccinate against flu — Protect your baby too. What expectant mothers need to know.
This fact sheet provides key messages about the benefits and safety of flu vaccination during pregnancy including the following topics:
- Influenza is a serious disease, particularly for mums and babies.
- Influenza vaccination protects your baby.
- Protection for pregnant women can be improved.
- Influenza vaccines are safe in pregnancy.
- Influenza vaccination is recommended as part of standard antenatal care.
Further reading and references are included.